Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chicken Salad



Laurie brought this recipe to our family and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE loves it.  This recipe makes A LOT.  We usually half it and have plenty left over.  Ammon is not much of a salad eater but he can't get enough of this stuff.

Salad
3 hearts romaine lettuce
1 bag of baby spinach
6 grilled chicken breasts  (I've never used that many)
1 medium bag of mozzerella 2 cups
1 small bag of craisins
1 small package of slivered almonds - toasted

Dressing
1 1/2 cups mayo
2/3 cups sugar
4 T apple cider vinegar
4 t poppyseeds

Toss all ingredients together and Voila!  Dinner is served.

1 comment:

  1. OK..I've used this recipe for so many occasions.
    I love this salad!
    Thanks, Laurie for finding it...and thanks Jess for posting it! I love having the recipes right here!

    ReplyDelete